Sports Duniya: Ashes 2021-22 :- England got into accident with this mountain Australian side.

Amazone

Amazone
AMAZONE Best Buy Days

Ashes 2021-22 :- England got into accident with this mountain Australian side.

 Just before the last one hour of the day 2 of this Ashes 2021-22 it was looking even for the both the side but on the the last hour England in this ashes did not disappointed there trollers 4 wicket in the last hour of the game  only god know what happened to this England side very pathetic performance by them they were playing like some club cricket team there is no commitment from them, there was was lot of media hype for this Ashes tour, all the efforts from the bowlers in this match was wasted in the last math Root told in media that bowlers were not bowling in the right area and what will he say for this match that batters are not playing in right line, these are the experience batters and bowlers.


what a fantastic performance by Australian side with the bowling, all there bowlers contributed in this match but the name Scott Boland the local boy took 6 wickets in the second innings of the 3rd test of this Ashes series and the crowed shouting with every wicket  and every run scored by Boland that  experience was amazing him.

Scott Boland(man of the match) : - we thought we had a chance of winning today when we come in, but just not so quickly. I came to know on this Christmas eve and had a lot of support from friends and family, it was big step everything I have played, and i know it would be tough. I want to thank the crowed the crowed for there support for the last 3 days, really appreciate it, there were 17 of us who learnt about the tour of 1868, and my family and I are very proud of winning this award. I would like to thank the coaches for getting this chance to play on my home ground and would also be thank my parents my wife and my 2 kids. I am speechless as well had no idea it would be over so soon,those are my best figures, nothing has happened this quickly before they were amazing going down, gave me real buzz. 


 Look like England got hit by the mountain in this series England players had not clue how to play the Australian fast bowlers and like the captain of England team said that they need to work hard and stay strong and look for the next two game for remaining in this Ashes 2021-22 and dig for some gold from these Ashes series.

No comments:

Post a Comment